Some describe tsoureki as the Greek challah, or the Greek brioche, but these analogies don't do this wonderful treat justice. Our tsoureki follows the Politiko flavor profile but its texture is lighter and softer. The enriched dough imbued with cardamom, mastiha, machleb and orange zest is worked to yield a fluffy, fragrant and lightly sweet bread that will satisfy all your senses. Ideal for breakfast, as a snack, or to serve at coffee or tea time.
- Handmade in Pittsburgh, based on our special Anthos recipe
- Made with premium ingredients without artificial flavorings or preservatives
- Ingredients: wheat flour, yeast, sugar, milk, butter, eggs, aromatic spices, orange zest, almond flakes
- Keep in a sealed bag, at room temperature
- Tsoureki is best enjoyed fresh; consume within 2-3 days. In case you don't, stale tsoureki makes superb french toast and bread pudding!
* Shipping: Our baked goods are made to order, so please allow for 1 - 3 business days for your order to process. Your tsoureki will be shipped from Pittsburgh, PA on the day of production. We'd rather not ship freshly baked goods at the end of the week so that we don't prolong transit time over a weekend. That means that, for some destinations, if you order on Thursday and select ground or two-day shipping, your first available delivery date may be the next week.Depending on your destination, we recommend choosing a faster shipping option to make sure it will reach you fresh. At checkout you will be presented with shipping time estimates to help you choose an appropriate option, but do keep in mind that we are not responsible for delays once the shipping carrier takes over. Contact us if you have questions or special requests.