It's the trademark herb in Greek cooking and for a good reason. Oregano (from the Greek words oros and ganosthae ('shining on the mountain') has grown abundant in the mountainous countryside since ancient times. The quality and powerful fragrance of Greek oregano is unrivaled and the aroma sealed in this bag will convince you.
- 100% natural product; no additives, artificial ingredients, flavors and preservatives
- Grown and harvested sustainably
- Perfect to add mediterranean flavor to your dishes
- Seal bag after opening to preserve the herb's aroma
- Can also be enjoyed as a beverage by steeping a small quantity in boiling hot water and let simmer, covered, for 5-10 minutes. Strain and serve!
- 1.7oz bag
- Per the European Medicines Agency, pregnant and lactating women should consult their doctor before consuming herbal teas