Aoritiko in Greek means ‘from the mountains’ and this excellent honey comes from the dense Mediterranean forest of the Cretan mountain of Psiloritis. Local flora of wild herbs and pine trees feed the honeybees that produce this truly special honey.
- 100% pure, unprocessed, raw honey
- Not subjected to any thermic handling
- Rich in antioxidant minerals, polyphenols and bee pollen
- Winner at the 2019 Great Taste Awards, Gold winner at the 2019 London Honey Awards, Gold winner at the 2018 Olymp Awards
- 250g (8.8 oz) amphora glass jar
Unfiltered honey may crystallize after about 8 to 18 months depending on storage and temperature conditions. Crystallization is a natural process and a sign of purity. Place the honey jar inside warm water to restore its consistency without undermining its nutrients.