Sugar and fruit is all it takes to make jam, but that doesn’t mean that all jams are created equal. The quality and the amount of fruit used in jam production makes all the difference. Commercial brands commonly use additives like pectin, glucose, or artificial extracts. Chrysso Milo traditional jams are exceptional because they are 100% natural and contain more than 75% fruit. This orange jam in particular contains more than 85% select, juicy Greek oranges making it a true delight for lovers of bright and zesty citrus flavor.
- Made with fresh oranges from the region of the Peloponnese
- No pectin, glucose, colorings, artificial extracts or preservatives
- Produced by a small business using their family recipes since 1978
- More fruit means less sugar and more intense, fruity taste
- Ingredients: orange 85%, sugar, lemon juice
- 300g (10.5 oz) glass jar