Sugar and fruit is all it takes to make jam, but that doesn’t mean that all jams are created equal. The quality and the amount of fruit used in jam production makes all the difference. Commercial brands commonly use additives like pectin, glucose, or artificial extracts. Chrysso Milo traditional jams are exceptional because they are 100% natural and contain more than 75% fruit. Greek figs are plump little bombs of honeyed delight and if you can't have them fresh off the tree, this lovely jam can be a sort of consolation. It will accompany superbly fresh or grilled cheese.
- Made with handpicked, fresh figs from the region of Mount Pelion
- No pectin, glucose, colorings, artificial extracts or preservatives
- Produced by a small business using their family recipes since 1978
- More fruit means less sugar and more intense, fruity taste
- Ingredients: fig 75%, sugar, lemon juice
- 300g (10.5 oz) glass jar