Sugar and fruit is all it takes to make jam, but that doesn’t mean that all jams are created equal. The quality and the amount of fruit used in jam production makes all the difference. Commercial brands commonly use additives like pectin, glucose, or artificial extracts. Chrysso Milo traditional jams are exceptional because they are 100% natural and contain more than 75% fruit. Framboises, or wild raspberries, grow only in certain parts of Greece, especially in high altitudes like the Mount Pelion region where this jam was made.
- Made with handpicked fresh framboises and grape juice in the region of Mount Pelion
- No pectin, glucose, colorings, artificial extracts or preservatives
- Produced by a small business using their family recipes since 1978
- More fruit means less sugar/grape juice and more intense, fruity taste
- Ingredients: framboises 75%, concentrated grape juice, lemon juice
- 250g (8.8 oz) glass jar