Sugar and fruit is all it takes to make jam, but that doesn’t mean that all jams are created equal. The quality and the amount of fruit used in jam production makes all the difference. Commercial brands commonly use additives like pectin, glucose, or artificial extracts. Chrysso Milo traditional jams are exceptional because they are 100% natural and contain more than 75% fruit. Apricots are among the most delectable summer fruits in Greece and this jam tastes like sunshine on your toast.
- Made with fresh apricots from the region of Corinth
- No pectin, glucose, colorings, artificial extracts or preservatives
- Produced by a small business using their family recipes since 1978
- More fruit means less sugar and more intense, fruity taste
- Ingredients: apricots 75%, sugar, lemon juice
- 300g (10.5 oz) glass jar
- The date format on the expiry label is DD/MM/YY