The Kalamata region produces the most famous Greek olive variety. The notoriety of Kalamatas is justified by their intense taste, pleasing almond shape and smooth, yet firm texture. An indispensable part to any self-respecting Greek salad!
- Olives are rich in vitamin E, oleic acids and other antioxidants
- Perfect in salads, meze or canapé platters
- Packed in water, salt and vinegar
- A product without preservatives; refrigerate after opening and consume within 15 days
- Whole fruit; contains pit stone
- Per 100g: 262cals, 26.6g fat, 4.9g carbohydrates, 0.8g protein, 2.98g sodium
- 370g (13.05oz) glass jar