The proper name of the herb that yields the quintessential Greek infusion is Sideritis, or 'made of iron', hinting to its revitalizing benefits. This wild herb grows at the high altitudes of the Greek mountains and has been a traditional remedy for respiratory problems, indigestion, and stress. Its taste is mild and herbaceous. Many enjoy it with a slice of lemon, plain or with a little honey, cold or hot. The loose blossoms in this premium selection are of the highest quality Sideritis, grown sustainably and organically.
- 100% natural; no additives, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- USDA certified organic
- Sustainably grown by certified organic farmers
- Handpicked and hand-packed
- Naturally caffeine free
- Steep or infuse for 10'-12'
- 15g (0.5oz) loose leaf tea in fully recyclable tube with 10 sachets for your convenience; contains 10-15 servings