Verbena, or Louisa in Greek, is a flowering, semi-woody plant whose flowers and leaves produce a wonderfully lemony tea. Referred to as 'Hera's tears' by the Ancient Greeks and 'Tears of Isis' by Ancient Egyptians, verbena was considered a herb with divine, cleansing qualities. Today it's mostly enjoyed as an aromatic, digestive beverage with a light, naturally citrusy flavor.
- 100% natural product; no additives, artificial ingredients, flavors and preservatives
- Grown and harvested sustainably
- Add about a teaspoon of leaves in boiling hot water, let simmer for 2 minutes, preferably covered. Strain and enjoy. Add honey for sweetener.
- 15g (0.5z) bag of loose verbena leaves
- Per the European Medicines Agency, pregnant and lactating women should consult their doctor before consuming herbal teas