The proper name of the herb that offers us the quintessential Greek infusion is Sideritis, or 'made of iron', hinting to its revitalizing benefits. This wild herb, rich in antioxidants and flavonoids, grows at the high altitudes of the Greek mountains and has been a traditional remedy for respiratory problems, indigestion, and stress. Mountain tea and citrus is a classic combination, celebrated in this delightful herbal blend with a touch of camomile, basil, laurel and mint. That's Greece in a cup!
- 100% natural product; no additives, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Naturally caffeine free
- Enjoy hot, or cold; add honey for sweetness
- Mountain tea 50%, citrus fruit (lemon, orange) 38%, camomile, basil, laurel, mint
- 1oz packet with 20 individual teabags
- Per the European Medicines Agency, pregnant and lactating women should consult their doctor before consuming herbal teas