In the eco-rich microclimate of the Cretan mountains, honeybees that feast on wild thyme produce a uniquely fragrant, amber-colored honey that is revered in Greece. Thyme-fed bees produce less honey, making it rarer and more expensive to produce.
- 100% pure, unprocessed, raw thyme honey
- Not subjected to any thermic handling
- Rich in antioxidant minerals, polyphenols and at least 70% thyme bee pollen
- Winner at the 2019 Great Taste Awards, Gold winner at the 2019 London Honey Awards, Gold winner at the 2018 Olymp Awards
- 450g (15.87 oz) glass jar
Unfiltered honey may crystallize after about 8 to 18 months depending on storage and temperature conditions. Crystallization is a natural process and a sign of purity. Place the honey jar inside warm water to restore its consistency without undermining its nutrients.