In the unspoiled mountain forests of Crete, aromatic herbs and endemic flora of fir and pine trees make up the bountiful habitat of the nomad apicultures that produce this velvety, truly pure honey.
- 100% pure, unprocessed, raw honey
- Not subjected to any thermic handling
- Rich in antioxidant minerals, polyphenols and bee pollen
- Winner at the 2019 Great Taste Awards, Gold winner at the 2019 London Honey Awards, Gold winner at the 2018 Olymp Awards
- 310g (10.93 oz) glass jar
Unfiltered honey may crystallize after about 8 to 18 months depending on storage and temperature conditions. Crystallization is a natural process and a sign of purity. Place the honey jar inside warm water to restore its consistency without undermining its nutrients.