Chamomile has been used for thousands of years for its calming, digestive and antibacterial properties. A soothing and refreshing herbal infusion, chamomile tea has a pretty golden color and a lightly sweet taste that can be enhanced with a teaspoon of Greek honey.
- Made from chamomile flowers, grown sustainably in the fields of Kozani, in the Northwest of Greece
- Naturally caffeine-free
- 100% natural: no additives, no artificial colors, no preservatives
- Can be enjoyed warm or cold
- 0.7oz package - contains 20 immersible sachets
- Per the European Medicines Agency, pregnant and lactating women should consult their doctor before consuming herbal teas