Kythera is a beautiful island south of the Peloponnese, famous for its beautiful beaches and olive oil rusks. In contrast to Cretan type rusks, Kythera rusks (παξιμάδια Κυθήρων, or λαδοπαξίμαδα) are made with wheat flour and olive oil. They are more tender, which means that you don't have to 'wet' them before eating. Enjoy them with a sharp cheese like graviera, or kaseri, or use them in salads in place of croutons.
- Made with extra virgin olive oil and traditional leaven
- 100% natural food, without additives or preservatives
- No added sugar
- Contains: wheat flour, extra virgin olive oil (20%), traditional leaven, salt, yeast
- Nutrition facts per 25g serving: 110 cals, total fat 4.5g (of which 0g saturated, 0g trans fats), cholesterol 0g, sodium 120mg, total carbohydrate 15g, dietary fiber 2g, total sugars 0g, protein 3g
- May contain traces of sesame seeds and tree nuts
- Best before Nov. '21