It's the trademark herb in Greek cooking and for a good reason. Oregano (from the Greek words oros and ganosthae ('shining on the mountain') has grown abundant in the mountainous countryside since ancient times. The quality and powerful fragrance of Greek oregano is unrivaled. Cut, not ground, and ready to add to your salads, dishes and sauces.
- 100% natural product; no additives, artificial ingredients, flavors and preservatives
- Grown and harvested sustainably
- Perfect to add mediterranean flavor to your dishes
- Can also be enjoyed as a beverage by steeping a small quantity in boiling hot water and infuse for 10-12 minutes
- 25g (1.41oz) glass container